It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:49 am

ZOMG NEW SITE! AND IT WORKS!! 

ZOMG NEW SITE! AND IT WORKS!!
ZOMG! After several hours of ripping out her hair, chewing her fingernails, and general sleep deprivation induced havoc, the website is finally up!

Well, sort of anyway. The forums are up!

Please bear in mind that the website is still in its infancy stages, and I will be making improvements as time/energy/ability allow. I would appreciate ANY and ALL help with this. I'm a total noob when it comes to php, and believe me, you don't want to see the code behind this (I had to fix a bunch of crap to get the frikken send mail function to work. GRR!).

Deas, I'm so sorry for moving the forum on ya. Just when you thought it was at forums/phpbb3 it MOVED! Getting it moved was actually WAAAAY more simple than I thought it would be. Yay for intelligent modular programming! I wish all programmers paid that much attention to modularity and portability (Microsoft, I'm looking at YOU!).

Anyway, enough half asleep rambling for me! Welcome to the new site!

Sedara

Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:29 am

Post Re: ZOMG NEW SITE! AND IT WORKS!!
now now, if Microsoft were completely competent then half of the population of India and Pakistan would be out of employment. Or there would be a massive spike in cold calling.

Yay on the forums coming online though!

Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:17 pm

Post Re: ZOMG NEW SITE! AND IT WORKS!!
And we're back to this site! We had a site hosted elsewhere for a while, but I wasn't happy with the performance of the site. The features were nice, but the bandwidth and throughput of the site sucked.

So we're back to the GoDaddy host now, and until I find someone with a good background in Web Design this is how the site is going to be.

Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:58 pm