It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:50 am

Recruiting for Warlords of Draenor! 

Recruiting for Warlords of Draenor!
Hello and welcome to our humble site! This site is maintained by our local IT Wizard, Sedara! She's a bit out of her element when it comes to web design and coding, but she does her best to keep it going, and with the release of Warlords, and the guild transfer from Thunderlord to Sisters of Elune, Sedara is back at it!

I let the website languish for a few years, mostly because of the demands of my job at the time. I didn't know how to fix what was broken, and I didn't have the time to try to sort it out. A few weeks ago I decided that with the guild moving to a new home, and us getting back to it, it was high time our website was back up and running.

We used to have an application process during Wrath and Cataclysm, however we dropped it for MoP as we didn't really do much recruiting during MoP, sticking with a pretty tight knit group, though we did recruit a few spots we did so through direct trial. With Warlords, we're still not quite sure what our raiding scene is going to look like, as some of our members elected not to make the move with us (They will be missed!). It is likely we will have a few people from our old server running with us, so don't be surprised if that happens.

Beyond that, with the new expansion, we are looking to grow our numbers once again! Ideally I would like to see this guild as large as it was during Wrath and early Cata. There was a point when we were doing extensive 25 man raiding, had 4 10 man teams (though there were a fair number of alts in 2 of those teams), and a number of members that didn't raid at all.

While I've no particular desire to do 25 man raiding again (although with the flex system in place now, who knows), I would like to see our roster grow and the guild swell again.

Most of all, however, is that the guild must remain a friendly, fun, lively place. I won't sacrifice the feeling of family, camaraderie, and fun, in order to swell our ranks. So no matter your interests, raiding, pvp, rp, pet battles, soloing, achievements, etc. if you're a fun loving friendly person, we may have a spot for you.

Look for one of us online and send us a whisper! Better yet, register here on our website, and post up a discussion!

Thank you!

Sedara
(aka Rezalot aka Nibbleyabum)

Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:40 am